Nature’s Sunshine® Gout Fighter Plus is marketed to temporarily reduce joint pain, swelling and inflammation. According to the manufacturer, Nature’s Sunshine® Gout Fighter Plus contains ingredients that help maintain healthy uric acid levels. However, an NDC number is not provided for this product. This is a number provided when a product is listed with the FDA. There are alternative products on the market that publish this number on their website and on the products label. To see a list of these products, check out our grid below.
Nature’s Sunshine® Gout Fighter Plus Description:
- Promoted to temporarily relive joint pain, inflammation and swelling
- Does not publish an NDC #
- Claims it may help maintain uric acid levels
- Does not claim how much the product costs
- A purchase button cannot be found on the manufacturers website
- Does not appear to offer Buy 2 Get 1 Free specials
Nature’s Sunshine® Gout Fighter Plus Details:
Size: 60 Tablets
Instructions & Ingredients: Take 1 tablet of Nature’s Sunshine Gout Fighter Plus daily with food or as professionally advised
Prunus cerasus (Sour cherry) fruit fresh,Salix alba (White willow) bark dry,Apium graveolens (Celery) seed dry
Nature’s Sunshine® Gout Fighter Plus Conclusion:
Nature’s Sunshine® Gout Fighter Plus is sold in a 60 tablet product size, but the manufacturer does not have a buy now button for this product on its website. There is also no information stating that Buy 2, Get 1 Free specials are offered for this product.