Is Uricel™ a smart choice?
Compare Uricel™ against other products
• $59.99 online (not cost-effective)
• Does not claim it has an NDC# (not registered with the FDA)
• Claims it helps relieve pain and inflammation
• Does not offer Buy 2, Get 1 Free specials
• Intended to support healthy uric acid levels
Size: 40 servings
Instructions & Ingredients: Take 1/4 teaspoon (1.23 ml) 1 – 3 times a day or as needed. Mix with water or take straight from spoon. Do not mix with soda. The manufacturer suggests, keeping daily water intake high so Uricel™ can do what it is designed to.
Tart cherry, celery seed, turmeric, yucca root, devils claw, chanca piedra, vegetable glycerin, purified water
Uricel™ is not cost-effective because it retails for $59.99 online and there are alternative options that retail for under $45. Uricel™ states that it helps soothe pain, supports uric acid build up and inflammation. To see alternatives that may be a smarter choice when trying to relieve symptoms of gout, refer to the grid below.