Is Inflamazol® a smart choice?
Compare Inflamazol® against other products
Also, Buy 2, Get 1 Free purchase specials are not offered for this product. There could be better alternatives on the market for you to pick that can help you save money.
• Retails for over $45 online (may be expensive for some)
• Marketed by the manufacturer to help target causes of elevated uric acid, gout symptoms
• Does not provide an FDA NDC #
• Does not offer Buy 2, Get 1 Free purchase special
• Does not offer free bonus gift with purchases
Size: 120 capsules
Instructions & Ingredients: Click here for information
According to the manufacturer, Inflamazol® is intended to lower high uric acid and claims it relieves gout symptoms and pain. There is no information published on the products website suggesting that this product is FDA listed. Inflamazol® retails for over $45 online, which may not be cost-effective and could be expensive for some. Also, the manufacturer does not offer Buy 2, Get 1 Free purchase specials.