GOUT-RX 500MG is promoted for use if you are affected by inflammation and pain in the joints. The manufacturer of GOUT-RX 500MG does not publish an NDC number for this product on its website. There are alternative options on the market that are promoted for gout pain and have their NDC number published on the manufacturer’s website, unlike this product.
Retails for more than $45 on the manufacturers website, and does not claim that Buy 2, Get 1 Free specials are available. For some individuals, they may find that $59 is expensive for a product compared to other products that are sold for less than $45 online. To see a list of products that cost less than $45 online, refer to the grid below.
GOUT-RX 500MG Description:
- Marketed for whole body achiness
- Claims its for inflammation, pain and swelling in the joints
- 100% Herbal Formula
- Retails for more than $45 online (not cost- effective)
- Promoted for muscle numbness and high uric acid
GOUT-RX 500MG Details:
Size: 100 capsules
Instructions & Ingredients: Adults take three (3) capsules each time, 2-3 times a day, before or after meals, with an 8 oz glass of water.
100% HERBAL CONTENTS
Each concentrated 500mg capsule contains
the equivalent of crude herbs in the amount of 2500mg
CONCENTRATION RATIO 5:1
- Arisaema amurense (Nan Xing) 160mg
- Atractylodes lancea (Cang Shu) 160mg
- Phellodendron amurense (Huang Bai) 220mg
- Angelica anomala (Bai Zhi) 160mg
- Cnidium officinale (Chuan Xiong) 220mg
- Gentiana scabra (Long Dan Cao) 160mg
- Notopterygium incisium (Qiang Huo) 220mg
- Prunus persica (Tao Ren) 220mg
- Massa medicate fermentata (Shen Qu) 160mg
- Carthamus tinctorius (Hong Hua) 220mg
- Cinnamomum cassia (Gui Zhi) 160mg
GOUT-RX 500MG Conclusion:
GOUT-RX 500MG is sold in a 100 capsule product size and appears to be marketed for high uric acid. This product is also promoted for whole body achiness and heat in the joints. However, it cost more than $45 for a single bottle, which is not cost-effective when you can find alternative options for less than $45 a bottle.