Is Flamasil™ a smart choice?
Compare Flamasil™ against other products
The manufacturer of Flamasil™ suggests that three capsules should be taken daily. It appears that Flamasil™ retails for more than $45, which may be expensive compared to products that cost less than $45 online. However, the manufacturer offers Buy 2, Get 1 Free purchase specials to help reduce the products cost. To see how Flamasil™ compares to other products on the market that may also reduce common symptoms of gout, please refer to the grid below.
• Retails for over $45 (may be expensive for some customers)
• Does not claim its FDA product listed (no NDC #)
• Claims it is promoted for chronic inflammation and joint pain
• Offers Buy 2, Get 1 Free specials
• Does not offer Free bonus gift
Size: 90 Vege-Capsules
Instructions & Ingredients: Click here for information
Flamasil™ is marketed by the manufacturer as a natural formula for inflammation control. Flamasil™ retails for more $45, and does not claim that it has an NDC # or that it is FDA product listed. Refer to our product review grid below to see how Flamasil™ compares to other gout relief products.