Lifetones Acid Clear is marketed to breakdown uric acid levels and claims that it addresses pain and inflammation. However, it appears that an NDC number is not published on the manufacturer’s website for this product. Also, the ingredients list and directions for use are not published on the manufacturer’s website.
Lifetones Acid Clear Description:
- Promoted to address pain and inflammation
- According to the manufacturer claims it’s used to treat gout, arthritis, etc.
- Does not publish an NDC number for this product
- Promoted for painful joints and muscles
- Intended to break down uric acid crystals and eliminates them
Lifetones Acid Clear Details:
MSRP: R 120,00
Size: 100 ml
Instructions & Ingredients: Refer to the product label for a suggested use and ingredients list.
Lifetones Acid Clear Conclusion:
According to the manufacturer, Lifetones Acid Clear is for painful joints and muscles. It is sold in a 100 ml size. Lifetones Acid Clear is promoted to treat gout. Be sure to check out our grid below to see how this product compares to other options on the market.