According to the manufacturer, Botanic Choice® Uric Acid Complex™ is promoted to inhibit uric acid production, but there is no information claiming that this product is intended to support the three most common symptoms of gout-pain, swelling and tenderness. There are other options on the market that may help provide relief for symptoms of gout. Be sure to explore your options to find these products.
Botanic Choice® Uric Acid Complex™ is sold for less than $45 online, and the manufacturer offers discounts if you buy 2 or more bottles. However, an NDC number is not provided for this product. This is a number given to products when they are FDA listed. To see products that have an NDC number, check out the grid below.
Botanic Choice® Uric Acid Complex™ Description:
- Promoted to inhibit uric acid production
- Claims it keeps uric acid at healthy levels
- Does not claim it helps with the three common symptoms of gout- pain, swelling and tenderness
- Does not publish an NDC number for this product
- Retails for less than $45 online
- Offer Buy 2 and Buy 3 Discounts – per bottle
- Claims its guaranteed for effectiveness and potency
Botanic Choice® Uric Acid Complex™ Details:
Size: 60 capsules
Instructions & Ingredients: Directions are based on the manufacturer’s suggested use: 2 capsules once daily with meal
Vitamin C 1000 mg, Folate 800 mcg, Bromelain 1000 mg, Concentrated Celery Seed Fraction 75 mg. – 80% total phthalides.
Botanic Choice® Uric Acid Complex™ Conclusion:
Botanic Choice® Uric Acid Complex™ is sold in a 60 capsule supply. This product is available online for purchase. However, it does not provide an NDC number and does not claim it is effective for individuals affected by the most common symptoms of gout. It appears its intended to help keep your uric acid at a healthy levels.